28 September 2015

Until Next Week...

I'll keep this super short because I'm still not feeling well and still have zero blog post ideas. Most of my cold from last week is gone but I still keep having a really bad cough at night. And it makes sleeping difficult so it's still making me pretty miserable throughout the day even when I don't feel sick. But anyway, I'm planning on taking the rest of the week off blogging, and hopefully can come back next week with some new ideas. In the meantime, I'll probably be job hunting. My money is running out and my freelance work is not cutting it. So hopefully within a month or so I'll have a full time job again. I have no idea what that will mean for my blogging but we'll see what happens when I get to that point. I'm hoping if I can get a job with a more structured schedule than my last one (which was crazy hours and different every week) I can create more of a routine for myself with writing and everything else I'd like to do. 

Ok, I've rambled enough. I'll be back next week!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you can get some sleep. Good luck with the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, hope you get some rest and that you find a job as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The after cold can be just as bad as the cold itself. Chicken soup it up and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. =( Here's wishing you better quickly. We've got a cold in the house. 3 out of six of us are down with it, and one of those is the baby. Sending healing cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sip some broth and bury yourself beneath blankets. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete