02 January 2017

Jordan Takes Over: What'd I Miss

**The first Monday of every month, I let my muse take over the blog. I apologize in advance.**

I just want everyone to know that Sarah picked the title for this post. Because she's nuts. I will not be dancing around and singing like Thomas Jefferson, thank you very much. Well, I could sing, if you ask really nice (or bribe me with chocolate). But no musicals!

Here, I'll sing a little something for you...I know something you don't know! OUCH! Sarah just pinched me! She's so mean. Seriously. Just wait for Book 2. Torture city.

WHERE WAS I???? Stop distracting me! So yes, I have been gone for quite some time. My last blog takeover post was in August (whaaaaaaaaat?). Now, I wouldn't say that I've been lazy (so you shouldn't, either), but in my defense, it's hard to motivate myself to write a blog post when Sarah isn't really writing them either. I mean, really. What do you people want from me?

There was supposed to be a point to this post, wasn't there? I can't really remember what it was. Ok, so the title is kind of fitting. I've missed quite a bit. But you've missed everything about me, too! I mean, I finally turned 21 and nobody threw me a booze soaked Muse Party?? Rude. It's ok. In the real world, Adam and I went clubbing and we danced and I blacked out. Fun times. In muse world, well...I guess I took a nap or something. Also fun times.

But what's going on in blogging world (exactly how many worlds are there...?)??? Fill me in. I'm running out of things to talk about here. Uh...what's everyone's favorite kind of tea? If you can guess mine then Sarah will make you a batch of cupcakes. No I didn't ask her, but it'll be fine, trust me. I'm very persuasive.

JP

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jordan, and happy birthday!! It's so nice to see you again. My muse, Cate (I don't know if you'll remember her from the last muse party), wants me to tell you that should you ever find yourself in Boston, she'll take you out for a night on the town to celebrate that 21st birthday.

    And I don't know about you, but my favorite kind of tea is Long Island iced tea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, ms muse. My muse is going wild and I can barely keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr. Muse, any secrets about Sarah you can drop on us real quick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan, how do you know you had fun times if you blacked out? ;)

    ReplyDelete